Wednesday, September 30, 2009

adventure

i have just completed high school,my mom has bought another house at cullburra and i have an option to move there with her or stay here and live with my dad,i have decided i am going to staying here,as Ive missed out on spending time with my dad since the divorce,nearly three,maybe four years,and staying here,will be a good thing,ihope.Im starting my cert three in childcare to enter into the diploma which im not even sure if that's what i want to do anymore!stress stress stress
on a lighter note,ive got my formal dress and new hair extensions,earings,make up,all that's missing is the shoes :| im going to sydney this weekend to visit a new friend,and i get to spend time with my best friend ,things are looking good so far fingers crossed they will stay that way. the boys are about to come pick me up for a day of beach,fishing,and fun.♥ i couldn't be happier at this moment.


goodbye year 12 I'll miss you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment