Sunday, October 18, 2009

abandon anyhope of childhood

i do not want 'talk' about it anymore,if there is never going to be a solution!

three years,and i am still constantly being the adult between two people who are more than thirty years older then me!it makes me so sad,that this divorce has even effected me in my social skills,always feeling like i need to be the adult,always thinking about consequences and not taking risks,in less than three months i will be eighteen and i still feel like i am missing out,i know that there are positives and negatives to the way i do certain things and the way i act BUT, the negatives keep getting to me
i know that i wont be able to enjoy myself at my year twelve formal because my parents will have to sit next to each other for more than a few hours,this has not happened in three years!,they cant even handle the small talk.My graduation was awkward enough,and i knew exactly what was going through the minds of the other adults,it was written all over their faces,and when my mum leaves after only staying for ten minutes that only made it sting more.this may sound so petty and selfish but its making me go insane!having a mormor (grandma) who is constantly putting down my father in front of me,isn't making anything better!
Secrets are always coming out,things that i don't want to know.
and the answer to all of the above is running away and trying to start another family,and leaving your old one behind,well that's whats being drummed into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment